Topical Investigations on Performance of Steel Buildings in Past Earthquakes
Task Coordination for Topical Investigations on the Performance of Steel Buildings in Past Earthquakes
The Task Coordinator for the Performance of Steel Buildings in Past Earthquakes is responsible to coordinate the activities of their respective team, and to produce a specific project deliverable identified in the Work Plan, namely a State-of-the-Report in their area of focus.
Specific roles/tasks for the Task Coordinator for the Performance of Steel Buildings in Past Earthquakes include the following:
1) Coordinate technical activities undertaken by the team with concurrence of the Project Director for Topical Investigations;
2) Facilitate and coordinate flow of information among team members and teams;
3) Prepare monthly summary progress reports and feedback comments for the team;
4) Attend Team Leader / Guideline Writer meetings;
5) Review available literature that is pertinent to the focus area;
6) Incorporate available knowledge and knowledge generated by the project into a State-of the-Art Report;
7) Act as a Principal Reviewer for other State-of-the Art Reports, as appropriate;
8) Assist in the development and review of specific portions of the Inspection Procedures and Seismic Design Criteria documents, as appropriate.
The detailed breakdown of the technical activities in this task are
provided in the workstatement available here.
|Design Information||Project Overview||Technical Background||Reference Library|
|Technical Studies||Test Program||Ordering Publications||Search|
|SAC Steel Project | 1301 S. 46th Street | Richmond, CA 94804-4698 | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 510-231-9557 | +1 510-231-5664 fax|